Take this quiz to see how you stack up!
Click the button below to start.
For each of the following questions, select the answer that resonates with you the most. You'll receive your results as soon as you're finished!
Question 2 of 35
1. How often do you feel resentful of other people’s situations?
More often than I’d like
All the time
Question 3 of 35
2. Do you feel you have low self-worth and/or low self-esteem?
Definitely. This is a constant struggle
I feel this way a lot, but also have days where I feel great
Sometimes issues will crop up, but I’m mostly OK
I don’t have a problem with this at all
Question 4 of 35
3. Do you find yourself apologizing frequently?
Yes I do
Question 5 of 35
4. How often do you do things that make you uncomfortable or that you don’t really want to do?
More often than I'd like
Question 6 of 35
5. How often do you put others’ needs ahead of your own?
Question 7 of 35
6. Do you stay in relationships/friendships that make you unhappy?
Definitely. This is a common struggle
I feel this way a lot, but also have some good relationships/friendships
Sometimes this happens, but I don’t let it last too long
Question 8 of 35
7. Do you return to relationships/friendships when you know you shouldn’t?
Definitely. This is a constant struggle.
I do this a lot, but I can stay away if I know it’s really bad for me
Sometimes I will, but I can mostly stay away from bad relationships
Question 9 of 35
8. How often do you let others direct your life?
Question 10 of 35
9. Do you frequently give as much as you can, without getting as much or anything in return?
I feel this way a lot, but also have days where it doesn’t bother me
Question 11 of 35
10. How often are you overwhelmed and preoccupied with someone? (always ruminating about their behavior or situations that have happened)
Question 12 of 35
11. How often do you commit yourself to something that you don’t have the time, energy, or desire for?
Question 13 of 35
12. Do you frequently let others define you? (letting them tell you who you are, what you like, how you feel)
I feel this way a lot, but also have times when I push back
Sometimes this will crop up, but I’m mostly OK at telling them not to do that
Question 14 of 35
13. Are you able to assert yourself to ask for what you want?
Yes, I’m great at this
Most of the time, but sometimes I stay quiet when I know I shouldn’t
I do occasionally, but it’s really uncomfortable
I have no idea how to do this
Question 15 of 35
14. Do you always feel responsible for other people's feelings and problems?
Definitely. This is my constant state of being
I feel this way a lot, but also have times when I don’t
Sometimes this will crop up, but I’m mostly OK at not taking it on myself
Question 16 of 35
15. How often do you complain to others instead of speaking directly to the person who is causing a problem?
Question 17 of 35
16. Do you become easily overwhelmed emotionally?
Occasionally, when things build up too much
Once you finish the quiz you'll get your results and a special offer.
Keep going! :)
Question 19 of 35
17. How often do you seek approval of others?
Question 20 of 35
18. Are you able to separate your self-worth from what you believe others think of you?
Most of the time, but sometimes the line is blurry
I can occasionally, but I’m not skilled at knowing the difference
I don’t know how to do this at all
Question 21 of 35
19. How often do you feel self-conscious and experience social anxiety?
Question 22 of 35
20. How often do you say yes when you want to say no?
Question 23 of 35
21. How often do you feel guilty when you do say no?
Question 24 of 35
22. Do you frequently adopt someone else’s ideas or beliefs so they will accept you?
Definitely. I do this all the time.
I do this a lot, but I also resist occasionally
Sometimes I do, but I’m mostly OK at holding my own
Question 25 of 35
23. Do you feel comfortable calling out someone who mistreats you?
Question 26 of 35
24. How often do you become overly involved in someone else’s problems?
Question 27 of 35
25. Are you good at communicating your emotional needs in your closest relationships?
Question 28 of 35
26. Do you avoid difficult conversations because you’re afraid of confrontation or of displeasing someone?
Question 29 of 35
27. How often do you do things out of a sense of obligation, instead of protecting your energy and time for things you’re enthusiastic about?
Question 31 of 35
28. How often do you spend time with people who drain you, or that you don’t really like to be around?
Question 32 of 35
29. Do you feel that you do a lot for other people, but they don’t appreciate it?
Question 33 of 35
30. How often do you ignore problems or stay quiet to “keep the peace”?
Question 34 of 35
31. How often do you expect others to know what you need without telling them?
Never. I always communicate my needs
Most of the time I communicate my needs, but sometimes I don’t think I should have to
I expect this most of the time from the people closest to me
All the time. Isn’t it obvious?
Question 35 of 35
32. Do you experience difficulty with being honest about your needs and expectations?
I feel this way a lot, but also have days where I can be truthful